Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Sharon!

I had a great 70th birthday. I served in the bakery that day so here are some pictures. When visitors are not in that is the chair I sometimes sit in. On the table is the cake Dad made for me and the bear he gave me for my birthday. And the beautiful flowers and cute cupcakes and card that Jamie and girls gave to me. I heard from all of my kids and my mother, Uncle Jerry and Uncle Bill and Aunt Nina. My other daughter, Robin Jones also called. I love you all!!!










5 comments:

Shayla said...

so fun! happy birthday!! I love you!

Laurence and Sidney said...

What a fun day, and what a fun place to spend it!! We love, love, love you!!!

janice said...

i so happy you had a great day!! wish i could have been there.

Tracy Collings said...

Looks like a fun day, Happy Birthday Sharon!

Mormon Fam said...

We love you, and know you are where you are supposed to be. But we do miss you. Glad you had a good birthday.